Adults Laughed As Baby Screamed - Page 2 of 4

I'm not even a father and cringe when - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2008 - 9:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Adults Laughed As Baby Screamed
A Friend

Adults Laughed As Baby Screamed - Page 2

I always question why people would hurt the innocent. I believe it has a lot to do with the violence we other things that the news media and the entertainment industry is always throwing at us. Society has become too complaincent.

This makes it seem that more and more innocent people are being hurt. Like this little girl who did not deserve to be beaten and abused like she was.

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2008 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Screamed Baby Laughed Adults

The punishment should equal the crime. Consider if the punishment for any crime would be that you have to get the same thing happen to you. There would be very few crimes this serious.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 35 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.5%

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Adults Laughed As Baby Screamed History & Civil Business Politics

I believe that will not stop some people from committing crime or doing horrible things as this because they are numb from all the violence and death they see around them and in the games they play. I believe even if we had that type of punishment we would still have people doing acts just as bad as this.

I say lets start stoning people here too.

30th Oct, 2008 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Screamed Baby Laughed Adults

I just do not get it the neighbour saw them throw the child on a cloths line using a cricket toss and never said a thing to them or even call the cops? That neighbor is as wicked as they are.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

1st Nov, 2008 - 3:57am / Post ID: #

Screamed Baby Laughed Adults

Reading about this case is almost like a competition of which inncident was worst, the one where she is slammed, kicked, thrown... my oh my, what evil there is among those who call themselves humans.

'She was ugly and didn't listen' - Nia's mum

Lisa Kuka, Nia Glassie's mother, was overheard at Starship children's hospital in Auckland telling a phone caller from Australia that she had seen Nia being picked up and thrown against a wall, a court has been told.
Ref.  Source 1

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 1st Nov, 2008 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yes it is getting to ba dark ugly world when the mother just sits by and watches her daughter get beaten to death.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Nov, 2008 - 5:28pm / Post ID: #

Adults Laughed Baby Screamed - Page 2

I am sorry but can not take reading this any farther. I hope the whole lot are dealt with swiftly and pray for any children the rest may have as they are next.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

3rd Nov, 2008 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Adults Laughed Baby Screamed Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I'm not even a father and cringe when I read these things. They better have a smart judge that denies bail and locks them away for good.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 35 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.5%

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Adults Laughed As Baby Screamed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,