Stategy For Conquering America. - Page 2 of 2

You are right I think there is a movement - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Oct, 2008 - 1:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2008 - 1:25am / Post ID: #

Stategy For Conquering America.
A Friend

Stategy For Conquering America. - Page 2

Libertarians all the way my good man. The problem is that there are not enough of us, but we are growing fast. I started opening my eyes into this painful nightmare not so long ago. The only thing we can do is pray and fight.

Rather off topic, but...
Would someone please change stategy to strategy. Dang it is starting to tick me off.

Reconcile Edited: Quasar on 29th Oct, 2008 - 4:03am

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2008 - 1:10pm / Post ID: #

America Conquering Stategy

You are right I think there is a movement behind what is set and the path it moves. As long as we stand and speak out for what is right and do what is right a difference will be made.

Some things also are meant to be and must pass for it is fate and the end design will come to pass whether we like it or not.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Stategy For Conquering America.

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,