Organ Harvest Ring In China

Organ Harvest Ring China - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Oct, 2008 - 8:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th Oct, 2008 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Source 7

If this allegation is true then I hope independent investigation comes into play here and revels all.

Might also explain how corrupt this country really is and why so much is coming to light in the modern information age.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Oct, 2008 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

China Ring Harvest Organ

This is the type of thing you hear about a third world country doing. To hear that it can be and may be occurring in what is considered a super power makes it seem worse.

29th Oct, 2008 - 7:09pm / Post ID: #

Organ Harvest Ring In China History & Civil Business Politics

The black markets are very powerful in China. Mexico was well know for this as well but to do this to a live person I hope they at least knock them out first. Too many single men and they are venerable is my thinking.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

29th Oct, 2008 - 8:56pm / Post ID: #

China Ring Harvest Organ

China wants to be a first world power with third world tradition, third world culture, and prehistoric treatment of its own people.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 35 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.5%

> TOPIC: Organ Harvest Ring In China

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,