Undecided Voter? How Is That Possible?

Undecided Voter Possible - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Oct, 2008 - 5:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th Oct, 2008 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

How in the world can there still be undecided voter's in the United States? Are people really that indecisive that they do not have an opinion one way or another on the great topics? Abortion, Iraq, taxes , the economy, Liberal, Conservative, Red State,Blue State, social equality vs social freedom etc..

How can someone have an opinion on these issues and still not be able to make up his or her mind?

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2008 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

Possible Is Voter Undecided

Perhaps Dbackers these undecided voters are also voters who can not vote. I also think many people do not believe their vote make a difference in the grand scheme and feel the leaders are all crooks. So why vote to chose which stinker is going to rob you blind.

I also think some people are just so wrapped up in trying to survive day to day that they do not bother with reading or following the different issue and as such have no real idea as to what each candidate actually represents. This is why some also are undecided.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

29th Oct, 2008 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Undecided Voter? How Is That Possible? History & Civil Business Politics

I think I would phrase it as discouraged voters rather than undecided. I pretty much know which way I am going to vote but I am not all that excited about it. It is a case of the old choosing the lesser of two evils. I think regardless of which way this election goes we are in for a long struggle. I also think that if the more vocal faction wins out that struggle may turn into a downhill spiral that will be difficult to pull out of.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 32 ActivistPoliticianActivist 3.2%

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2008 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Possible Is Voter Undecided

I am a undecided voter. I look at it this way. While I have strong opinions on what I believe in I do not make a decision on who to vote for until I have read all the facts and weighed all the option on who would make the better choice. I like to take my time and see what comes up in the last few days. I can say I am leaning favorably one way but I will not make my decision until I actually vote.

> TOPIC: Undecided Voter? How Is That Possible?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,