Wingas.de

Wingas De - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Oct, 2008 - 1:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2008 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

Wingas.de

Name: Sheryl

Comments: I received a email for a job in which I am to accept payments (money orders, certified cashiers checks, personal checks) for a International Company, keep 5% commission and then wire the balance to their agents via Money Gram or Western Union. I have seen information online about scams that work like this but the company has a website (www.wingas.de). I have emailed several people listed on this website to see if they could verify the email and no response. They are located mostly internationally, so there's no checking with BBB. Is there any way this could be a REAL job?

Sponsored Links:
30th Oct, 2008 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Wingasde

Sound more like a money laundering ring. I would be very wary and likely run away, if it looks to good to be true it likey is a scam. You get to be the collection agent who boo hoos to jail. Caution please use extreme caution.

Web site are easy to get and if you have knowledge easy enought to make look good enough to fool the average Joe.

My advice run baby run do not look back get out fast!

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: Wingas.de

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,