Arminian And Calvinistic Eternal Tormentors

Arminian Calvinistic Eternal Tormentors - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 30th Oct, 2008 - 2:14pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 30th Oct, 2008 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Arminian And Calvinistic Eternal Tormentors

Name: Rodger

Comments: THE WORLD"S MOST EVIL BELIEFS - In my humble opinion

The eternal torment theology of the Arminian Christian relies on so-called "free will" and luck.

The god that Arminian Christian eternal tormentors profess to love says to his fallen creatures

"Unless you are lucky enough to find out about my son during this lifetime, and even if you are that lucky, if you don't have the good sense to cooperate with my son properly before you die, then I am going to raise you from the dead and I will sustain you alive in an inescapable state of eternal torment forever."

The eternal torment theology of the Calvinist Christian relies on God alone, not "free will" at all. It is summed up by the word TULIP: Total depravity, Unconditional election, Limited atonement, Irresistible grace, and the Perseverance of the elect.

The god that Calvinistic Christian eternal tormentors profess to love says to his fallen creatures

"I created most of you for the purpose of torturing you forever. However, I am going to choose a few of you undeserving ones to go to heaven where you will be happy forever."
John Calvin said there will be infants a span long in hell because they were not among the elect. (A span is the distance between the tip of the thumb to the tip of the little finger.)

And then both the Arminian and Calvinistic eternal tormentors say that the feelings that they have for this god of theirs is "love."

Without God's sustaining power everyone would cease to exist. So if anyone were to suffer forever, our all-powerful God (Who is Love in essence, not just loving) would be fully 100% responsible for it. We would have to conclude that any definition of the manifestation of "love-in-essence" includes eternally sustaining people alive in an inescapable state of suffering.

What a travesty; what a revolting definition of love it is that God, Who is love personified, would grant any creature a will so strong that they can choose themselves into an irreversible state of never ending suffering (Arminian) or deserve to suffer forever just by being born into the human race (Calvinist)!

Thank God a correctly (literally not interpretively) translated Bible does not teach such insane ideas!

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Arminian And Calvinistic Eternal Tormentors

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,