Pres. Barack Obama & The Racial Divide - Page 2 of 2

I can see that Obama's true color - Page 2 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 19th Nov, 2008 - 4:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
16th Nov, 2008 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama & The Racial Divide - Page 2

QUOTE (Dbackers)
What racial divide?
We just elected an African American.

Nothing personal, but if you were an African American would you ask that same question? How about if you were American Indian or Hispanic? There is most definitely a racial divide in the US. Some time spend among the Threads in this Board, and the Immigration Board will let you know how the US feels about the issue.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Nov, 2008 - 10:32pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Divide Racial and Obama Barack Pres

Obama's Real Colour? Green
Methinks they do protest too much
By William Bowles

Selecting Barack Obama is a perfect example of the ideology of racism in action for its function is, in part, to 'disarm' opposition to US policies. Witness the millions of black and hispanic folks who voted for him. It should be clear to all that Obama could never have become the candidate, let alone the president without having been 'cleared' as it were, by the Democratic power brokers.
Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2008 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

Pres. Barack Obama & The Racial Divide
A Friend

Pres. Barack Obama & The Racial Divide Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I can see that Obama's true color is green. He already was pretty well off and this will just help him increase the amount he is worth. I do not believe that anyone running for the office of the president or even congress are going it out of the goodness of their hearts. No they are doing it as a way for them to get rich. Money is the root of all evil that is why washington DC is becoming a truly evil place. But then again that is just my opinion.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Pres. Barack Obama & The Racial Divide

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,