Warning of cash crunch, GM cuts jobs and halts Chrysler talks

Warning Cash Crunch Gm Cuts Jobs Halts Chrysler - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Nov, 2008 - 7:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canada, Canadian Related News
Post Date: 8th Nov, 2008 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Canadian News

General Motors saw its third-quarter sales tumble, leading it to warn that its deteriorating liquidity is approaching a precarious position and to halt talks on acquiring Chrysler.
Source: CBC | Toronto News

Sponsored Links:
10th Nov, 2008 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

talks Chrysler halts jobs cuts GM crunch cash Warning

GM has been getting by for decades now I think the reality is they are a poorly ran business and need to reconstruct ad downsize their production models. What company sets its self up to compete with its self? Same car with 3 different names only the trim varying. Bad business if you ask me and now they are paying for it and I do not think a big comeback in in the future till they do close some useless plants that are not required. I hate to see any job loss but in the long haul it makes sense to close then do it.

Or start a new line of electric cars in the Oshawa plant. Though make more sense in the States and place a different line up here.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: Warning of cash crunch, GM cuts jobs and halts Chrysler talks

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,