NFL rescinds fine against Pats WR Moss

Nfl Rescinds Fine Pats Wr Moss - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 12th Nov, 2008 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Latest news and information about the NFL. American Football
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2008 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

NFL rescinds fine against Pats WR Moss (AP)
NFL Related News

The NFL has rescinded a $20,000 fine levied against New England Patriots receiver Randy Moss for his comments about officiating. The fine was withdrawn by Ray Anderson, the league's vice president of operations, after a review, league spokesman Greg Aiello said Tuesday. Moss' remarks came after the Patriots lost 18-15 at Indianapolis on Nov.
Source: Yahoo! Sports - NFL News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2008 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Moss WR Pats fine rescinds NFL

I can not help but think that some of his comments about the officials were not well placed. Ask any spectator to the game and you will see calls that were called wrong or not called at all. I have yet to be in a game or officiating a game where it was 100% correct. I know there are things that go on that are not caught. Having officials there makes the game more fair.

> TOPIC: NFL rescinds fine against Pats WR Moss

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,