Man Posed As Truancy Officer

Man Posed Truancy Officer - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Nov, 2008 - 4:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 12th Nov, 2008 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Man posed as truancy officer before attacking girl

Police have warned a well dressed man posing as a truancy officer could strike again after he lured a teenage girl into his car and sexually assaulted her.
Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2008 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Officer Truancy Posed Man

The problem with him saying that he is a truancy officer is that most kids would be worried enough to believe that he was official, regardless of whether they had skipped school or not.
You just don't expect this to happen, and I feel so very sorry for the young girl involved. Truly a very evil man, who is obviously very dangerous. I hope they track him down very soon.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Man Posed As Truancy Officer History & Civil Business Politics

I hope the girl can give a nice description of these pervert who needs to be stopped. I hope that he is caught soon and before any other girls are assaulted.

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Girls on alert after attack by truancy imposter

Schoolgirls are swotting up on their rights after a well-dressed "predator" posing as a truancy officer tricked an Auckland 15-year-old into letting him drive her home, then sexually assaulted her.
Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2008 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

It is good that girls are on the alert about this predator. I hope that now he is caught soon before another young lady is assaulted. The big worry is not what happens if a true trauncy officer approaches a group or a girl?

> TOPIC: Man Posed As Truancy Officer

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,