German Panzers Vs. T-34 Soviet Tank

German Panzers Vs T-34 Soviet Tank - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 14th Nov, 2008 - 3:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

World War Two Hardware
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 5:41am / Post ID: #

Name: Panzer

Comments: As for everyone screaming over German PANZERS, the T-34 soviet tank was cheaper and had higher performance.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 6:03am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Tank Soviet T- Vs Panzers German

I got something to say about everything. I have heard of the T-34 and I think it is still used? Maybe that is a 54 or something.

The biggest problem with the Russian military at that time was the people behind it. The T-34 might have been a great tank, but if people don't have the courage to operate it then it kind of defeats the purpose. The Mosin Nagant was actually an O.K rifle but when you don't train your troops and you are communist then you can expect some poor performance in the battlefield.

How about this one. The American Sherman tank sucked, but you had a bunch of ballsy idealist behind the wheel that would have fought the Germans with a toothpick if they had to. That is what I call old school American engineering.

It has more to do with the people than the equipment.

Please give the stats of this unused tank.

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2008 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

German Panzers Vs. T-34 Soviet Tank History & Civil Business Politics

Name: Panzer

Comments: *ahem* 26 countries still use it! It has a 76.2 mm gun, 54mm armor, can go 33mph, and 500 hp. Not much today, but quite the tank back then.

> TOPIC: German Panzers Vs. T-34 Soviet Tank

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,