Support Our Troops - Page 2 of 2

That they do Quasar, yes our own military - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Nov, 2008 - 7:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Does it mean anything to you?
Post Date: 17th Nov, 2008 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Support Our Troops
A Friend

Support Our Troops - Page 2

I just got a completely different take on things. It is fairly Unique. What scares me is that this sort of propaganda seams to be working very well and always has (support the troops). The German people saluted the Nazis even though they were wrong. Perhaps the people thought they were doing the right thing.

What are we doing in Iraq? There is no reason to be over there besides it being a strategic location.

Should we salute the military agents for murdering the people at Waco. Perhaps we should give the ones at Ruby Ridge awards for sniping children off.

As far as the our current solders go I wont salute them but I wont spit on them either. Soldiers are just soldiers and they follow orders.

If I believed in the current war then I would be more inclined to salute them. This war is rubbish. We would do best to support the troops by trying to bring them home.

I ask you how many cried out for vengeance on those terrorists after 911? How many of them now still do? How many of them now stand condemning our soldiers across seas?

I don't condemn the soldiers. I condemn those that have manipulated "we the people" for their own greed.

I also understand that there is a lot of division in the military/veterans right now. There is a good bit of polarization and a internal struggle within.

War is messy and that is the bottom line innocent will die if you can not accept this as a fate then we best never to start a war.

I understand that collateral damage is a natural consequence of war. I don't have a problem with innocent civilians being killed by accident for a just war. It happens. Now it gets into what a just war is.

I am sure all the meanies will stay in their own country and not bother us if we disband our armed forces.

I am not a hippy. I am for a large defensive military. An enormous one that can be dispatched to help friends and allies, but our current one looks more like an empire than a defensive force. We can't even defend our borders?

Our military is actually getting weaker and a lot of the idealist/good soldiers are leaving the ranks and being replaced with undesirables. Our tax money is going into groups like Halliburtin and blackwater. These are mercenary groups! That is what Rome started doing before it fell. Mercenary groups don't care about honor or protecting it's people. Our military is different than it was even a few years ago. They are also being trained to view us civilians as less. The cops are being trained to view all of us as criminal. It sounds like a police state.

No, I will not salute these types. I am sorry if my opinions are not popular, but they do have a constitutional base.

Sponsored Links:
17th Nov, 2008 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Troops Support

That they do Quasar, yes our own military born and raised is far better them mercenaries. Mercenaries are only loyal to the dollar. If out is want you like to see them then keep pestering those politicians. I am sure they would like to come home as well.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Support Our Troops

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,