Lds-doctrine.com

Lds-doctrine Com - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 14th Nov, 2008 - 2:22am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Official Site: LDS-Doctrine.com
1st Aug, 2007 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Lds-doctrine.com

LDS-Doctrine.com

Many do not realize how large is our LDS Section here. I developed this one page domain: LDS-Doctrine.com to help everyone find the various sections / Boards more easily. Feel free to Bookmark it and give suggestions as to what you would like to see on LDS-Doctrine.com.

Sponsored Links:
1st Jan, 2008 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

Lds-doctrinecom

New LDS Community

Just opened up a new separate Community for this domain with a very relaxed and simple atmosphere: https://www.lds-doctrine.com/mormon-doctrine/index.php

Those who find the rules / policies of this Community too stringent may like to join this one.

6th Jan, 2008 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

Lds-doctrine.com Studies Doctrine Mormon

I don't get it why do you need to have two places to discuss the gospel?

20th Feb, 2008 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

Lds-doctrinecom

I was wondering the same thing. The look of it is more of what I'm used to as fas ar as forums go but the discussion is not as diverse and interesting.

20th Feb, 2008 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

Lds-doctrinecom

JenLuvsMp3 sorry I seemed to have missed your question. This LDS-Doctrine.com Community enables a more open and public way of Discussing the Gospel. We have a lot of restrictions here and it does not appeal to everyone, so the LDS-Doctrine.com Community caters for that.

McKay, it is a new Community, it only started last month. Feel free to participate there as well.

21st Feb, 2008 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Lds-doctrine.com

I rather the Discussion here so I will keep my time here if you don't mind.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Oct, 2008 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

Lds-doctrine.com

Updated Look

I have updated LDS-Doctrine.com with many new features. Be sure to check it out and join for FREE: LDS-Doctrine.com.

14th Nov, 2008 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

Lds-doctrine.com Mormon Doctrine Studies

So you allow non-members and anti-mormons to participate there?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lds-doctrine.com

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,