Ontario at 'crossroads,' report on youth violence warns

Ontario ' Crossroads ' Report Youth Violence - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Nov, 2008 - 5:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canada, Canadian Related News
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2008 - 2:15pm / Post ID: #

Canadian News

A report released Friday on youth violence in Ontario says too many young people are being caught up in violence fuelled by poverty and racism.
Source: CBC | Toronto News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th Nov, 2008 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

warns violence youth report crossroads Ontario

I like how they decide that it is poverty and racism that fuels these kids to be violent. I believe it is the individual and they are using that as an excuse. No one held a gun or knife up to them and said you have to do this. Many of these kids made up their own mind to be violent.

As far as racist goes someone had to teach them that if they are racist. IF you are not taught to be racist you never will be. Look at little kids. They will play with anyone of any color or sex. They do not care as long as they have a good time. Why do these kids grow up to be racist? I believe it is their parents or other family members that make them that way. Like the father who picks up his young daughter and tells her she should not be playing with that black boy. This is where it starts. We as parents need to encourage our kids to keep playing with the other kids and to teach them to get along with everyone.

19th Nov, 2008 - 5:42pm / Post ID: #

Ontario at 'crossroads,' report on youth violence warns History & Civil Business Politics

I agree look at what their parents teach them and what hey watch and listen to. There will lie the answer to why they are getting more violet and less educated.

There are many things that need to change in our culture to change this behavior.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: Ontario at 'crossroads,' report on youth violence warns

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,