Baby And Child Found Dead

Baby Child Dead - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Nov, 2008 - 4:31pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 10:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Baby and child found dead in home

A 21-year-old woman is arrested after police find the bodies of a baby and a toddler at an address in Greater Manchester.
Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Nov, 2008 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dead Child Baby

That is sad news to hear. I hope that who ever killed these two innocent children is placed in prison for a long time. I know that they will have to answer to a higher power once they pass away while sitting in a jail cell.

13th Nov, 2008 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

Baby And Child Found Dead History & Civil Business Politics

They've placed the 21 year old Mother under the mental health act for the stabbing to death of her 3 month old baby boy, and her 2 year old baby boy.
This is truly tragic, and seems that Social services were aware that there were potential problems, and no care order or protection order was placed on either of these children.
They are now having an emergency investigation into this to see if anybody was at fault here.

I've just seen the news report on tv of these lovely children, and it's truly heartbreaking.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 14th Nov, 2008 - 4:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Dead Child Baby

Sounds to me that they let the kids down by not getting a writ of protection on them. The fact that the mother had numerous addresses should have been a clue that these kids were not getting the care they needed. I have to place some blame on social services here. I do hope that the mother of these kids spends a long, long time in prison able to reflect on what she did to these two.

14th Nov, 2008 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

Dead Child Baby

I think that someone is going to be in trouble...it's just emerged today that the Social services allegedly knew that the mother had tried to abandon her 2 year old son TWICE, and still no-one acted on it!
Very worrying and tragic case.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2008 - 4:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Twice! And nothing was done about it? I think social services are very responsible for the deaths of these two innocent lives. I hope someone is brought up on charges of aiding a murder.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Baby And Child Found Dead

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,