Who Cares About Your Past Callings?

Who Cares Callings - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 18th Nov, 2008 - 6:58pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Oct, 2008 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Who Cares About Your Past Callings?

Name: Micky

Comments: Are you people kidding me with this? And is it just me or are there really people out there who care what your past "church callings" were? Seriously? Get lives people.

Sponsored Links:
16th Oct, 2008 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

Callings Your Cares Who

I don't know what the purpose of this message is, can someone explain it to me?

16th Oct, 2008 - 3:55am / Post ID: #

Who Cares About Your Past Callings? Studies Doctrine Mormon

The user is a Guest and posted in reference to what we have here: the whimsical "Mormonite Control Panel" where the Member can fill out things about their affiliation with the Church. They obviously had nothing of worth to say, but I tend to let these things go up just to show the many 'haters' out there.

16th Oct, 2008 - 6:07am / Post ID: #

Callings Your Cares Who

It is funny how Micky is upset about people asking "past callings" because the Church does it all the time when they do a biography of a general authority. You always read "Elder (insert name) have served as Stake President for 5 years, was 1st Counselor here and there, etc".

18th Nov, 2008 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Callings Your Cares Who

Church callings tells about the experience you have and what you have seen. If I were a temple worker at one point then that might help me teach a temple class.

> TOPIC: Who Cares About Your Past Callings?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,