Raped His Own Girls: 19 Pregnancies!

Raped Girls 19 Pregnancies! - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 2:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

United Kingdom Monster! Monster! Monster!
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2008 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

A father who raped his two daughters during a campaign of abuse that resulted in 19 pregnancies is jailed for life.
Ref. Source 9

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2008 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Pregnancies Girls Own Raped

The fact that he refused to leave his cell to hear his sentencing only shows how guilty this monster is. I hope they leave him locked up for a long long time. I think the time he got was not nearly enough time in my book.

25th Nov, 2008 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Raped His Own Girls: 19 Pregnancies! History & Civil Business Politics

I wonder how long he can endure solitary confinement. At some time he will want out and then he will meet his associates who despise these kinds of crimes. Poor girls, can there be any recovery from this?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

25th Nov, 2008 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

I don't see how anyone could recover of something like this. I read the whole article and I was so angry reading how he took "pleasure" on the abuse he put his own daughters through. A demon in human form and they gave him life sentence? I would take a machete, cut off his penis and testicles (without anesthesia) and then throw him in a lion's den.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2008 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I agree with you this sentence is not long enough. I believe he should find some terror in this life before he is sent to receive gods punishment.

Post Date: 19th Dec, 2008 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Rapist father 'terrorised family'

The son of a man jailed after fathering nine children by raping his daughters has spoken of his tormented childhood.
Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2008 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Raped Own Girls 19 Pregnancies!

Seeing this view into what it was like to live there with that man should be a eye opener to social services. The fact that they were notified but nothing done early on in this boys life shows how social services lacked. I do hope the children get the needed help they really need.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Raped Own Girls 19 Pregnancies! Politics Business Civil & History

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 25-Nov 08, 3:13 PM)
I would take a machete, cut off his penis and testicles (without anesthesia) and then throw him in a lion's den.

The lion's den would be a gift to him. I agree with the castration, but also force him to live in solitary confinement to live out his days like that.

> TOPIC: Raped His Own Girls: 19 Pregnancies!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,