I Was Still Holding My Grandson's Hand

I Holding Grandson' S Hand - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 1:48pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2008 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

'I Was Still Holding my Grandson's Hand - The Rest Was Gone'
By Clancy Chassay

"We were walking, I was holding my grandson's hand, then there was a loud noise and everything went white. When I opened my eyes, everybody was screaming. I was lying metres from where I had been, I was still holding my grandson's hand but the rest of him was gone. I looked around and saw pieces of bodies everywhere. I couldn't make out which part was which."
Ref. Source 5

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2008 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Hand Grandsons Holding Was I

It is always sad to see and hear of civilians that are killed in military strikes. I hope that many of the civilians turn in the rebels who are hiding among them forcing the military to attack them.

22nd Dec, 2008 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

I Was Still Holding My Grandson's Hand History & Civil Business Politics

I feel for this man and can not fathom his heart break and how many times he will question why the roles had not been reversed. These factors are the tragic side of war and can not be avoided when the enemy will not face you out right on a battle ground as they know they would be defeated. I agree klar the civilians need to turn them in or mark them so that the powers that be can deal with the real enemy.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: I Was Still Holding My Grandson's Hand

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,