Car Accident Fatalities: Dont Worry...get Takeout

- Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 26th Nov, 2008 - 3:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th Nov, 2008 - 11:52am / Post ID: #

Hey, you just caused a major crash and both the cars look like they have been struck by a train...you do:

A) Try to help the people trapped in the automobile you hit.
B) Call an ambulance or police for support.
C) Have a mental collapse and start praying for forgiveness.
D) Have some take-out delivered to the crash scene and chow down while watching the jaws of life pull a near dead body from the wreckage.

Teens get takeaway food at fatal crash
By Melissa Townsend
Gold Coast Bulletin
November 24, 2008 09:41am

A GROUP of teenagers involved in a crash that killed an 82-year-old man and left his 72-year-old partner fighting for her life had fast food delivered to them at the crash site, a witness says.

The elderly couple were in a van involved in a collision at a Gold Coast roundabout with an unregistered car allegedly driven by a disqualified teen driver on Saturday, the Gold Coast Bulletin reported.

Residents who lived near the roundabout in Miami said that as they rushed to help the couple, the five teenagers in the Subaru WRX got out and watched.

Resident Stephen Waymouth said the van was still rolling when he looked over his fence.

When he reached it he saw the man was unconscious and the woman was "wailing".

While residents comforted the distressed woman, the five teens stood motionless on the footpath, he said.

Mr Waymouth and another man, Fabian Atzori, said none of the youths attempted to help.

Mr Waymouth said he was "disgusted" by their behaviour.

"They just stood there, and then they sat down and then someone dropped Maccas off to them," he said.

"What is it with young people where they can just turn off to human injury?" said Mr Atzori.

Fire crews used the jaws of life to cut the roof off the van and the elderly couple were taken to Gold Coast Hospital.

The woman suffered abdominal and leg injuries and the man had chest injuries. He died later in hospital.

Broadbeach police Sergeant Brendon O'Reilly said the Subaru and its owner were known to police - the vehicle had been impounded for 48 hours on November 13 in relation to hooning offences.

Police interviewed the five youths at the scene. The driver was charged with obstructing police while three of the others were handcuffed but not charged.

No other charges had been laid last night.

Well, if you are incredibly cool and in control of your destiny as well as those around you...you choose D! Not everyone is a Eagle Scout! Pretending the accident is like a wild dog and if you dont look directly at it, it will have nothing to do with you doesnt work boys.

I do hope that these gentlemen's parents money doesnt buy them out of this and that they are provided with ample opportunities to enjoy long lasting time-outs to eat quick meals provided by the local penetentiary. But if they dont go to jail for this, I would love to see a creative judge put their services for chauffering old people around for a few years. Either that or make them work at fast food for 5-10 years...that should curb their craving for take-out.

Heck, if I was on the board of Subaru, I would really be ticked off at the linkage of their product with these clowns!

Reconcile Edited: Vincenzo on 25th Nov, 2008 - 11:57am

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Sponsored Links:
25th Nov, 2008 - 4:04pm / Post ID: #

Takeout Worryget Dont Fatalities Accident Car

I think the judge should put them in a kitchen feeding the elderly in a retirement home, while fasting for a few days. Then have them testify daily just after each meal of their kind actions.

Some one need to beat some sense into them and their parents as the aplle does not stray far from the tree.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2008 - 5:40pm / Post ID: #

Car Accident Fatalities:  Dont Worry...get Takeout
A Friend

Car Accident Fatalities: Dont Worry...get Takeout History & Civil Business Politics

Yes this shows just how much our teens could care less about others as long as it does not effect them. Remember we are in a Its all about me world nowadays. This is just more proof of that.

26th Nov, 2008 - 9:20am / Post ID: #

It beggars belief...just disgusting!
I can't comprehend how anybody could behave in this way, and to order fast food certainly can't be done because of shock.
A sharp shock and a clear message needs to be sent their way to let them know how inhumane their behavior was.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

26th Nov, 2008 - 10:09am / Post ID: #

A sharp shock...now there is a cool punishment!

Give them all tasers and require them to ZAP themselves like 50 times. They dont get to ZAP each other...they have to shock themselves.

Either that OR

The judge could force them to stand at the center of the roundabout every weekend for a year with a BIG sign that say something like: "My selfish actions killed someone here on ...(give the date)....". Of course, there would be no takeout allowed when completing the community service.

I kind of like the ZAPPING!

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 863 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 86.3%

Post Date: 26th Nov, 2008 - 3:06pm / Post ID: #

Car Accident Fatalities:  Dont Worry...get Takeout
A Friend

No NO NO, Do not let them zap themselves or a friend let the relatives of the victims do the zapping. That way they will not know just how much of a zap they are going to get. IF they zap themselves they will get a small zap. IF they get zapped by their friends they will take it easy on them. The relatives will give it to them hard. Can ya tell I like the idea of zapping them too?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Car Accident Fatalities: Dont Worry...get Takeout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,