Green Police

Green Police - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Feb, 2010 - 12:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 11th Feb, 2010 - 8:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Green Police

Green Police

Audi raised eyebrows during the Super Bowl when they ran a commercial mocking the Green community. The ad featured the Green Police who were running around busting people for having the wrong light bulbs, bottles and so on. Great ad -- and it was actually a lot closer to reality than many first realized. Glenn talks about the real Green Police today on radio. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
12th Feb, 2010 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

Police Green

I would like our government to police itself on this. Stop forcing this "Green" bologna down our throats. I think most of us are doing what we can. Meanwhile the government is dumping whatever where ever.

If I don't recycle it doesn't give my neighbor brain cancer or still born their child.

Also how expensive is the car they are advertising. I know most people probably can't afford it. I would not call it nature friendly either. By the time the government makes this affordable to the general public it should be obsolete.

Stop messing around and make an electric or hydrogen car we can all afford already! This is just another gimic to rob people of more money.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 12th Feb, 2010 - 12:10am

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 70 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 7%

> TOPIC: Green Police

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,