Legal Heroin

Legal Heroin - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 5th Feb, 2010 - 8:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 1st Dec, 2008 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Legal Heroin

Swiss approve prescription heroin

Swiss voters overwhelmingly back a radical health policy that offers prescription heroin to addicts on a permanent basis.
Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
1st Dec, 2008 - 4:13pm / Post ID: #

Heroin Legal

I undo not know about this one. Restricted use in rehab centers I can understand but beyond that will create more problems then it resolves. If you are an addict then the answer is you need to reduce and get ride of the substance.

I am glad they did not legalize cannabis. I think they have a good point in that it does reduce crime in the area but so does proper policing and judicial system with stiff laws. You are a manufacturer of this chemical hang high at noon you a deal it we shall be kind enough to remove a digit and a good stiff sentence. You sell to one who dies you get charged with murder. Ok might be a bit strong but I think the point is no just walking away with a curfew and a suspended jail time.

1st Dec, 2008 - 5:46pm / Post ID: #

Legal Heroin Health & Special Psychology

I suppose if you legalize it then they will all end up killing themselves with the drug and be less of a headache to authorities. Heroin addicts are some of the worst to try and deal with in rehab. It is a very hard substance to kick. I have one here in the hospital now who is a really pain in the rear. I'm not sure why some people equate substance addiction with mental illness. Mental illness can be exacerbated by prolonged drug abuse but it does not cause it unless the tendancies were there to begin with.

1st Dec, 2008 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Heroin Legal

I agree alskann the person should be in a treatment center. Could the issue also be that there is not a public safe house where these people sign in and can be held till they dry /sober/overcome their addictions? I know the one near me about the only way into it is through a judge. I think this is a big issue in Ontario and needs to be addressed. They are sick people in need of help but not mental disturbed moving toward mentally disable due to brain damage perhaps.

2nd Dec, 2008 - 4:41am / Post ID: #

Heroin Legal

They still have to be perscribed the stuff, I think this just holds the doctor blameless for continully perscribing the drug.

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2010 - 8:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Legal Heroin

Legalise heroin says council boss

The leader of a council says current drugs policy is not working and all drugs should be legalised. Ref. Source 6

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Legal Heroin

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,