Warning Drivers: Deer On The Move - Page 2 of 2

Yes the small low cars of today are very dangerous - Page 2 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 4:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Pet News
3rd Dec, 2008 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Warning Drivers: Deer On The Move - Page 2

Yes the small low cars of today are very dangerous if you hit an animal. If it be elk or moose you are a goner.

Glad your wife stopped Klar as I am sure it prevent a great amount of worse issues.

One thing though please very one just slow down in the areas of high risk for large animals crossing. Also do not leave your lane to miss small critter run them over, better dead bunny then you. It was a hard thing for my wife to learn, I was glad I was in the truck when she got it the hard way. At 80 kMh a ground hog waddled out middle of the lane. She started to swinging into the opposing lane I grabbed the wheel and put the ground hog centre line of the truck and let it bounce down the floor boards. It was dark so I do not know if it lived. We stopped but I could not find it.

She went white with the noises and the boys cheered gett'em but she learned her lesson. I apologized to her for grabbing the wheel as I never did it before on her she is a good driver. After a bit of chat she understood why. I knew the road we were on well and knew the flat we were on was on the verge of a big dip and you can not see on coming cars. Not dark enough t see headlights well and not light enough to be able to guarantee no cars ahead.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Warning Drivers: Deer On The Move

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,