NHL suspends Stars' Avery indefinitely

Nhl Suspends Stars' Avery Indefinitely - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Dec, 2008 - 6:52pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Latest news and information about the NHL.
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 3:20am / Post ID: #

NHL suspends Stars' Avery indefinitely

NHL suspends Stars' Avery indefinitely (AP)
NHL Related News

The NHL suspended Dallas Stars forward Sean Avery indefinitely Tuesday for making a crude reference to former girlfriends while talking with reporters. Avery's inflammatory comments came following a morning skate in Calgary, Alberta, where the Stars were to play the Flames on Tuesday night. He approached a group of reporters, asked if a camera was present, then said he wanted to say one thing: "I'm...
Source: Yahoo! Sports - NHL News

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2008 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

indefinitely Avery Stars suspends NHL

I saw what he said indirectly about Elisha Cuthbert, but now that he has apologized I think they can let him continue as he did not mention details.

Avery's vulgar comment came Wednesday morning, when he told reporters, "it's a common thing for NHL guys to fall in love with my sloppy seconds." Although he didn't mention her by name, his ex, 24 actress Cuthbert, 26, now dates Calgary defenseman Dion Phaneuf and was previously linked to a player for the Montreal Canadiens. (Avery also dated "Stacey's Mom" star Rachel Hunter, who now dates Los Angeles Kings star Jarret Stoll.)

Ref. Source 5

4th Dec, 2008 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

NHL suspends Stars' Avery indefinitely Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I think any star should keep his personal life quiet and keep sports reviews and interviews to just that the game they are playing.

4th Dec, 2008 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

indefinitely Avery Stars suspends NHL

He claimed he said to boost the sport's popularity, and given the amount of media attention this is getting he may not be wrong.

> TOPIC: NHL suspends Stars' Avery indefinitely

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,