Ripsaw

Ripsaw - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 4th Dec, 2008 - 4:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

3rd Dec, 2008 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Ripsaw

Ripsaw

What do you think about the Ripsaw? The US military is looking at using it for unmanned missions. Just now wars will be fought with no men on the ground at all!

In the below video this old Ripsaw is the manned version. Just imagine this with a cannon mounted and controlled by remote.

Ripsaw
Ripsaw (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

Ripsaw
A Friend

Ripsaw

That is something I would want in my back yard to protect my property. I will mount a 50 caliber machine gun on it. smile.gif

3rd Dec, 2008 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Ripsaw History & Civil Business Politics

Yes I would like one for Christmas. Pretty cool not sure about how well it would due with combat armor on it. The new stuff is lighter that might help.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2008 - 4:42pm / Post ID: #

Ripsaw
A Friend

Ripsaw

I want it armoured up so I can keep shooting while sitting in my house all safe controlling it with my computer. I wonder though how many rounds of ammo I can get on it?

4th Dec, 2008 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Ripsaw

I looked pretty big so I be lots. A smaller version with a 22 would be fun for annoying coyotes.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2008 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Ripsaw
A Friend

Ripsaw

Hmm wonder if one could modify a small bobcat to that with a track to drive and annoy the coyotes with. Heck even chase the neighbors cat. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Ripsaw

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,