Mall Ink

Mall Ink - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 4th Dec, 2008 - 6:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Body art becoming more popular
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2008 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Mall Ink

Mall Ink

A stop at Bloomingdale's. Another at Foot Locker. And then maybe on to Tattoo Nation? That's right, tattoo parlors are coming to a mall near you. Purists may balk, but body ink in 2008 has extended well into the mainstream.
Ref. ABC Nightline

Sponsored Links:
4th Dec, 2008 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Ink Mall

Tattoo or earring both are the some in my books you either chose to mark you body or not. Your choice it bothers me not. I think some of these places have excellent artists and do some amazing work.

Only issue I have is the ear piercing is under the wire as acceptable but they spread disease like rats and the black plague.

Piercing guns are seldom properly sterilized and hep c lives a long time out side the body. If someone in the last month had it then you likely have been exposed to that virus. Same goes for tattoo needles and guns.

The difference tattoo artists today mostly dump unused ink and use new needle for each customer. They have been under scrutiny much more then piercing/earring stores.

So just beware and ask about seeing how they sterilize their things. If they are doing it right they will be proud to show you what a great job they are doing if they get edgy run fast; your kidney and liver will thank you.

> TOPIC: Mall Ink

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,