Chemical Exposure In Iraq

Chemical Exposure Iraq - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Dec, 2008 - 3:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2008 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Indiana Guardsmen Sue KBR Over Chemical Exposure in Iraq

Sixteen Indiana National Guard soldiers have sued the Houston-based defense contractor KBR, saying the company knowingly allowed them to be exposed to a toxic chemical in Iraq in 2003. The soldiers were providing security for KBR during repairs of a water treatment plant in southern Iraq shortly after the US invasion. The suit claims the site was contaminated for six months by hexavalent chromium, "one of the most potent carcinogens" known to man. It alleges that KBR knew the plant was contaminated but concealed the danger from civilian workers and soldiers. We speak with one of the soldiers and with the lead attorney in the case.
Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2008 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Iraq Exposure Chemical

I hope they win this suit. I believe that a lot of the veterans from Iraq are going to need special care. I believe that any company that knowingly kept something like this from the workers or the soldiers over there should pay out the nose until they are no longer in business. That was just plain wrong.

> TOPIC: Chemical Exposure In Iraq

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,