Service Programs Strive to Strengthen Military Marriages, Curb Divorce

Service Programs Strive Strengthen Military - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 5th Dec, 2008 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

News Articles from the American Forces Information Services
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2008 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

USA Military US Military Related

Servicemembers and their spouses are flocking to a broad array of programs to help them strengthen their family relationships as the services step up efforts to curb divorce rates.
Source: American Forces Information Services - News Articles

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Dec, 2008 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Divorce Curb Marriages Military Strengthen Strive Programs Service

The only way these programs will work is if the spouse of the military member is ready to accept that the person they married has forever been changed after they have seen combat. I have seen marriages fail in the military because after a person has been in combat they are changed and not always for the better. It takes a lot of work to keep a marriage together and many military spouses can not get over the change and do not accept that their loved one has changed. I do hope that these programs can help the spouse accept the changed military member. I know that is what caused my divorce.

> TOPIC: Service Programs Strive to Strengthen Military Marriages, Curb Divorce

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,