Left Handed Not As Smart

Left Handed Smart - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 5th Dec, 2008 - 10:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Left Handed Not As Smart

Left-handers' lower test scores

Left-handed pupils do less well in tests than their right-handed peers, a study from Bristol University suggests.
Ref. Source 6

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Left Handed Not As Smart
A Friend

Smart Not Handed Left

I believe that this study is tainted. I feel they did not take a wider spectrum of students. I use my left hand and much as my right even writing and taking tests. I had a friend who was left handed and he was smarter than I was. I feel if you take certain students you can come up with those who are left handed are smarter. We do not need these types of studies sending a message to left handed kids that they are dumber than others.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2008 - 9:47am / Post ID: #

Left Handed Not As Smart
A Friend

Left Handed Not As Smart UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I actually believe that. Left handers are some of the goofiest people I have ever run across. Usually good at sports though.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2008 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Left Handed Not As Smart
A Friend

Smart Not Handed Left

Goofy and smart are two separate things. One can be Goofy and still be smart. One does not have to be dumb or just average in brain power to be good in sports either.

4th Dec, 2008 - 5:26pm / Post ID: #

Smart Not Handed Left

Lefties are dumb they are artistic. Well maybe not but have you met my sister?

I am sure if you looked at the questions who they were delivered to and how it was analyzed you will find a slant.

Post Date: 4th Dec, 2008 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Left Handed Not As Smart
A Friend

Left Handed Not As Smart

I will agree to the fact that who made the study and paid for it can give it a slant to support what that person or group believes.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Dec, 2008 - 10:09am / Post ID: #

Left Handed Not Smart

QUOTE (KNtoran @ 3-Dec 08, 10:51 AM)
We do not need these types of studies sending a message to left handed kids that they are dumber than others.

Yes, I agree fully with you there!
It's going to come to the point where you are 'labelled' just because you are left handed.

I also am left handed, as is my daughter, it doesn't mean anything as far as I'm concerned...it seems to me that the university is either being paid too much to run these tests..or they've nothing better to do! laugh.gif

> TOPIC: Left Handed Not As Smart

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,