Most Spent On One Christmas Gift

Most Spent Christmas Gift - Christmas - Posted: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 12:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2008 - 12:08am / Post ID: #

What's the most you have ever spent on one Christmas gift?

Sponsored Links:
9th Dec, 2008 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

Gift Christmas One Spent Most

I think it was something like $200 but that was a couple of Christmases ago. You won't find me spending that much this year on anyone.

Post Date: 9th Dec, 2008 - 4:19pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Most Spent On One Christmas Gift Christmas

The most I spent this year on a christmas present was $399 for the family. We got a xbox360 pro.

17th Dec, 2008 - 8:44pm / Post ID: #

I am struggling to remember what the gift was. I believe it was a pair of sneakers that my hubby wanted. The price was initially $800.00 and there was a magnificent shoe sale which reduced the sneakers to $300.00 My hubby was a good boy all year through, so I thought that I should surprise him with this gift. And he loved it! However, this year, we are following Mr Manning's advice and have started to "tighten our belts!"

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 17th Dec, 2008 - 8:46pm

17th Dec, 2008 - 10:45pm / Post ID: #

Does the car we bought one year count? We bought our daughter a computer one year. And there are always the video game consoles over the years and games to go with them. Stereos. Skiis. It is really hard to say, I don't pay that close of attention to the $$ side of it. I focus more on getting just the right gift for the person. And while the "per gift" amount may not be huge the "per child" has been quite a bit some years.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Last year, I spent close to $200 pitching in for an expensive Christmas appliance for my mother-in-law last year (will not be doing that again, unless I am in a better finanical situation in the future. This year, I've spent close to $200 on a new monitor for my SO. I like spoiling him smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Most Spent On One Christmas Gift

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,