Christmas Cake Or Pie

Christmas Cake Pie - Christmas - Posted: 23rd Dec, 2008 - 12:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Which do you prefer?
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2008 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

Christmas Cake Or Pie

Christmas Cake or Pie

Which one do you prefer after a nice Christmas dinner: Christmas Cake or Pie?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Dec, 2008 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Cake Or Pie
A Friend

Pie Cake Christmas

I prefer a nice pie. Either apple, pecan or pumpkin. In that order. We do get a birthday cake to celebrate the birthday of Christ but I am not a cake eater.

17th Dec, 2008 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Cake Or Pie Christmas

I suppose it is a matter of taste or how children were socialized. I grew up eating Black cake for Christmas and now that I am an adult, I still enjoy and prefer eating Black cake.

One Christmas, my hubby announced that we were having Christmas lunch by his folks. And I discovered that my Mother in law, loves to bake a Pecan pie and serve it as dessert for Christmas. It felt a bit strange to have a pie instead of a black cake but I must admit, it was delicious! My father in law, wanted to show off and made Christmas pudding, which is like a black cake but I believe you have to set it afire before serving it. It was quite tasty and the funny thing was, it tasted just like Trini Black cake.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2008 - 12:24pm / Post ID: #

Christmas Cake Or Pie
A Friend

Pie Cake Christmas

I would rather have pie, but only for the fact that I have cake almost all year round for the multitudes of family birthdays I attend.

22nd Dec, 2008 - 2:46pm / Post ID: #

Pie Cake Christmas

Black Cake *wipes drool* Never had it till lat 10 years but is goood! I also like Christmas cake if it properly aged. Pie is my favorite but I look forward to the other two each and every year.

23rd Dec, 2008 - 12:41am / Post ID: #

Christmas Cake Or Pie

I tasted Black cake only a couple of times, not my cup of tea. The taste is way too strong for me. I love cakes and pies so I should say I would prefer a nice apple pie or chocolate cake/cheesecake as an option.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Christmas Cake Or Pie

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,