Cain And Abel Mormon Doctrine

Cain Abel Mormon Doctrine - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 9th Apr, 2014 - 1:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Mormon Explanation LDS Interpretation of Cain And Abel
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2013 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

Cain And Abel Review

Thoughts and questions related to the frequently told LDS explanation of the Bible story Cain And Abel should be added here.

NOTE: There may also be an alternate version to the KJV of this Bible story based on the Joseph Smith translation of the Bible.

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2014 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

Doctrine Mormon Abel Cain

When Cain killed his brother Abel, the Lord set a mark on him that whoever see him won't kill him. Where is he now? Did he die on the flood or he still alive somewhere?

6th Apr, 2014 - 1:08pm / Post ID: #

Cain And Abel Mormon Doctrine Studies Doctrine Mormon

I know we covered this in another topic: Is Cain Bigfoot?. Cain died before the flood.

6th Apr, 2014 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

And your proof is....? [I want to read where you are getting your source from].

8th Apr, 2014 - 3:56pm / Post ID: #

While God cursed Cain, he didn't grant him eternal life. My proof is personal experience with Cain.

8th Apr, 2014 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

international QUOTE
My proof is personal experience with Cain.

Huh? Not sure what you mean but I am asking what proof (Scriptural) you have in stating that Cain died before the flood.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Apr, 2014 - 11:00am / Post ID: #

Cain Abel Mormon Doctrine

I do feel a little uncomfortable with it but yes I will.

I had put this in another topic here: Lingering / Wandering Spirits And LDS Experiences.

9th Apr, 2014 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

Cain Abel Mormon Doctrine Mormon Doctrine Studies

I agree with Zelph here. It is a misunderstanding or should I say personal interpretation when we assume God granted Cain eternal life. The scriptures are clear with regards to "Every living thing" Died during the flood.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Cain And Abel Mormon Doctrine

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,