The Failed Logic Of Supporting The Troops

The Failed Logic Supporting Troops - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 17th Dec, 2008 - 5:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 16th Dec, 2008 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Failed Logic of Supporting the Troops
By Remi Kanazi

We are led to believe that a soldier can either serve out the rest of his tour or be branded a disgrace and imprisoned for becoming a conscientious objector. In reality the choice is much starker: a soldier can refuse to serve or contribute to the death of a million Iraqis.
Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
16th Dec, 2008 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Troops Supporting Logic Failed The

I think this man need to be put in a uniform and let him play the role of soldier for a few attacks. Then perhaps his bleeding heart would note the soldier has taken an occupation that demand obedience to the leaders. Yes if you can avoid shooting a child I ma sure they will. I also am wiling to bet this nice person never thinks or mentions how many of the civilians are shot or tortured by the opposition.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 17th Dec, 2008 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

The Failed Logic Of Supporting The Troops History & Civil Business Politics

What a bleeding heart. I think the best thing we can do for this poor lost soul is just put a bullet in between his eyes. HE is so out of touch with what is really going on. Let him put on a uniform and listen to his superiors and see if he can make such a difference. I think he would just be another friendly fire death.

> TOPIC: The Failed Logic Of Supporting The Troops

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,