Drunk man killed on highway after police let him go

Drunk Man Killed Highway Police Go - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Dec, 2008 - 5:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

German News - German news throughout the day from The Local
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2008 - 3:10pm / Post ID: #

German Tours Local German News In English

Hannover police have reported that a pedestrian was killed on the autobahn after they had decided to let him continue walking home despite stopping him for intoxication.
Source: The Local - Germany's news in English

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Dec, 2008 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

go let police highway killed man Drunk

I do not understand the reasoning for letting him continue to walk along the highway. I think that after you have a report of him walking in the roadway you would at least make sure he got to town ok. This would prevent any more complains of a high speed road and a pedestrian walking on it.

18th Dec, 2008 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Drunk man killed on highway after police let him go History & Civil Business Politics

I would think the police should be held accountable for letting him go on. Is drunkenness in a public place causing self endangerment not cause to lock him up for the night?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

> TOPIC: Drunk man killed on highway after police let him go

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,