2009 New Years Resolutions

2009 Years Resolutions - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 13th Jan, 2009 - 4:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2008 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Maybe you got side tracked last year or maybe you just did not have the time to finish it. Or maybe you just did not have any.

So the question remains now. What if anything are you planning for the new Year. After all as of today it is only 28 days away.

Sponsored Links:
31st Dec, 2009 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Resolutions Years

I have a number of things in mind, but most are too personal to just place in an online setting. All I can say is they are personal impreovement goals.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2009 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

2009 New Years Resolutions Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I plan to get my house in more order. This past year we have seemed to collect a lot of junk. Now I think a nice clean up of the yard, garage and house is in order to make the property shine once again. I think it can be done now that I will not be working as much overtime.

13th Jan, 2009 - 4:49pm / Post ID: #

Resolutions Years

My resolution is one word can be summed up by this, "Peace". Peace of mind, peace with my environment, peace with those things beyond my control.

> TOPIC: 2009 New Years Resolutions

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,