Christmas: Helping Those In Need

Christmas Helping Need - Christmas - Posted: 26th Dec, 2008 - 2:54pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 26th Dec, 2008 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Christmas: Helping Those In Need

Christmas: helping those in need

Instead of staying indoors and staying warm on Christmas morning, a family of four braved the icy temperatures and frigid wind to hand out sack lunches to the needy in Salt Lake City. The Best family of Sandy packed 270 of the lunches into their SUV and distributed them to hungry people at Pioneer Park and at The Road Home, a shelter for families.
Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
26th Dec, 2008 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Need Those Helping Christmas

That's always nice but what about the rest of the year? It bothers me that people can only be concerned about the hungry people because it's Christmas and then they think that they are doing some big favor just because they turn up one day. Sorry for going on like this but I had a relative in this situation and he told me about how he felt. The ones that really help are those who actually go down to the soup kitchen and help out on a regular basis.

26th Dec, 2008 - 2:49pm / Post ID: #

Christmas: Helping Those In Need Christmas

I understand how your relative must have felt but I dont think its right to get angry when people are helping even if they chose to do it only once a year.

26th Dec, 2008 - 2:54pm / Post ID: #

Need Those Helping Christmas

I don't think you can understand. Unless you lived in his shoes you just dont know.

> TOPIC: Christmas: Helping Those In Need

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,