Eagle Eye

Eagle Eye - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 5th Jul, 2011 - 3:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th Dec, 2009 - 1:20am / Post ID: #

Eagle Eye

Eagle Eye

The script writers and authors really do not have much favor towards the administration and war tactics, that is the number one thing evident in this film. That seems to be a common thing from Hollywood, talk about the 'sins' of war. With regards to the film it was a interesting "what if..." scenario with too many far fetched things going on. I understand the government can be listening to your phone or spying on you, but to believe a computer could make a specific high tension cable dislocate itself is a bit ridiculous. I would like to think that artificial intelligence (AI) has reached to advanced levels, but to think it can reach so far as to study the constitution itself and then make decisions for the whole of the US was pushing it. I think a better story would of been that some people were in league with the computer rather than the computer making a one man operation. Other than that the effects were reasonable.

Rate: 2 starorange.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Jul, 2011 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Eye Eagle

Jerry and Rachel are two strangers thrown together by a mysterious phone call from a woman they have never met. Threatening their lives and family, she pushes Jerry and Rachel into a series of increasingly dangerous situations, using the technology of everyday life to track and control their every move.

Eagle Eye
Eagle Eye (Hover)

> TOPIC: Eagle Eye

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,