White House backs Israel's attacks on Gaza Strip

White House Backs Israel' S Attacks Gaza - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 30th Dec, 2009 - 6:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Politics News
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2009 - 11:42pm / Post ID: #

White House backs Israel's attacks on Gaza Strip (AP)
Political News

Israeli border police officers react from tear gas during clashes with Palestinian stone throwers that erupted following a demonstration against the Israeli missiles strike on Gaza, at the Kalandia checkpoint between the West Bank city of Ramallah and Jerusalem, Monday, Dec. 29, 2008.  Israel's overwhelming air campaign against the Gaza Strip entered its third day Monday, as missiles struck targets and wreaked unprecedented destruction in Gaza, reducing buildings to rubble, and the death toll continues to rise. (AP Photo/Maya Hitij)AP - The White House, calling Monday for a lasting cease-fire in the Mideast, backed Israel's deadly air attacks on the Gaza Strip and said the Islamic militant group ruling there had shown its 'true colors as a terrorist organization." After Hamas, which controls Gaza, fired mortars and rockets deep into Israeli territory, Israel retaliated Saturday with a fierce bombing campaign - the deadliest against Palestinians in decades.

Source: Yahoo! News: Politics News

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Dec, 2009 - 6:06pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Strip Gaza attacks Israels backs House White

I have to agree with the white house for a change. I think that the Hamas terroristic group has provoked Israel and are paying for that. I believe that there will not be peace in that area until Hamas and the Hezbullah are driven out. I hope that the civilians that are in the area throw them out. I think that many people are supporting the Hamas and Hezbullah to the point that they will suffer.

> TOPIC: White House backs Israel's attacks on Gaza Strip

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,