Birds Watch Over Hunter

Birds Watch Hunter - Studies of Dreams, Mystics, Paranormal - Posted: 15th Jan, 2009 - 6:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 5th Jan, 2009 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Birds Watch Over Hunter

Shot hunter felt birds kept watch

During his lonely wait for help, a shot hunter tied his bleeding arm to a tree, drank his last water and was comforted by moreporks that he believed were keeping a vigil over him. Ref. Source 3

Sponsored Links:
8th Jan, 2009 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Hunter Watch Birds

There is irrony in that. A man who kills watched over by the living sould of the forest. I wonder if he got anything out of it or if he will continue to kill again.

Post Date: 11th Jan, 2009 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

Birds Watch Over Hunter
A Friend

Birds Watch Over Hunter Paranormal & Mystics Dreams Studies

The Hunter is one of the most powerful archetypes in Nature.
Bugs hunt bugs, birds hunt birds, monkeys hunt monkeys, men hunt men.
Natural Beings have a brotherhood, each dependant on the other.
The Divine balance is something that is worshiped.

12th Jan, 2009 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Hunter Watch Birds

What about hunters that just hunt for the sport of it and place the animal's head on the wall? WHat do you mean that it is worshipped?

Post Date: 13th Jan, 2009 - 8:53am / Post ID: #

Birds Watch Over Hunter
A Friend

Hunter Watch Birds

Hunters that have no use for their kill but to have them as trophies are missing the point, they are honing their skill for no reason other than vanity.
Huntmastery has been revered by humans since we came down from the trees.
It was the key to survival before agriculture was even thought of.
People have worshiped the ability to hunt and called on their gods for strength, courage and the keen eye needed to feed a family.
The skills that Animals have to hunt was envied by us, the soaring eagle, the striking viper and the unity of the wolf pack.
We have learned by copying Nature, I hope there will be Nature left to admire.

13th Jan, 2009 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Birds Watch Over Hunter

That is an interesting take on things. Makes me look at the hunter a bit differently. I still have disdain for hunting as a sport though unless at the end the meat is to use prudently and there is no overkill or undue pain inflected to the animal as the Chinese do.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jan, 2009 - 8:56am / Post ID: #

Birds Watch Over Hunter
A Friend

Birds Watch Hunter

The key to being a good hunter is the Respect you have for the quarry.
A prime example of this was the Plains Indian's relationship for the Bison in North America. The Native relied on the animal for survival, he did not kill more than he needed and the Natural balance was kept. When the white hunter came to exterminate both species, bodies rotted and all respect for Natural Law was lost.

15th Jan, 2009 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Birds Watch Hunter Studies Dreams Mystics & Paranormal

QUOTE (harkon)
The key to being a good hunter is the Respect you have for the quarry.

Yes My father taught me that as well. Even in fishing I break the neck and do not let it suffocate. No clean shot you take no shot. I have no issue in taking food but not to waste. Only animal we ever killed in waste was skunks and ground hogs. Skunks as they damaged hives and ground hogs so you could harvest the fields in safety. I no long keep fish for the winter as they are scarcer but take one nice meal a year. We must respect the land and its animals.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Birds Watch Over Hunter

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,