Lucifer And Adam - Page 2 of 2

I am unsure that having a favorite angles - Page 2 - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 19th Jan, 2009 - 2:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
19th Jan, 2009 - 2:00pm / Post ID: #

Lucifer And Adam - Page 2

I am unsure that having a favorite angles who brought your all the praise of your subjects would not leave a small longing n any being. After all god is an emotional god, he loves dearly and hates venomously but only once he has done so much to make us a true path to follow.

After all he did remove all but Noah and is family from the earth. So I am still thinking it is a part of the equation. I have often thought that reincarnation does occur to many accounts of former memories. I would not be shocked if you are right bdackers that we might be angles come and living here. I have often thought that we stay in a loop till we get it right then we are allowed to ascend.

One thought I did have one the fallen angles is if we are them trying to get it right to return home.

Rather off topic, but...
The part I wrestle with is the demons as they came from giants created when angles mated with humans as the dawn of time. I need to seek a thread on that also. But it hits here only in that if the spirit of the giant are demons as they are seen as unclean to God. Then truly what did the fallen angles become.

Sponsored Links:
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lucifer And Adam

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,