Lucifer And Adam

Lucifer Adam - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 17th Jan, 2009 - 3:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
15th Jan, 2009 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Lucifer And Adam

In heaven Lucifer rose against God and fell out of favor and was sent with his followers to walk the earth.

In seven days God created earth and in the last days man. So does this mean God had time to start missing his favorite angle and tried to replace him with Man?

Or could Gods full intention be to recreate a large army in heaven so that he could finally come down and eradicate Lucifer for ever from their plane of existence?

I have ponder the time frame being the darkness is when it happened.

Sponsored Links:
15th Jan, 2009 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Adam Lucifer

In seven days God created earth and in the last days man. So does this mean God had time to start missing his favorite angle and tried to replace him with Man?

No, I do not think so.
This would imply that God did not initially know that he was going to create Man, an assumption the implies that God did not have foreknowledge of Man's Existence.

I believe God plan was to create Man all along and understood from the beginning that some of his Angels would rebel against him. This implies that Angels have free will, but they are not allowed to stay with God if they practice this free will against his wishes.

Man is not that much different. We can choose to accept God's will and someday live with him, or reject it and receive something less desirable.

16th Jan, 2009 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

Lucifer And Adam Revealed Bible The

That is a very positive thought about the free will in heaven. As if they do have free will and only one decided to rebel then it truly must be a desirable place to be.

I am curious though on the time of when it occurred as Satan was here at the time of Adam and Eve. I know they lived long lives but was Satan here first or mankind?

Post Date: 16th Jan, 2009 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Lucifer And Adam
A Friend

Adam Lucifer

Satan had to be there first as he had already fallen from grace. Therefore he was in place to tempt mankind after they were placed in the garden.

It was his tempting of eve and therefore Adam that got us kicked out of the garden. It is Satans nature to tempt us by having us use our free will to go against gods wishes like he did to get thrown down. This is what makes following gods path so difficult down here. Satan knows our greatest weakness and will use it to draw us away.

16th Jan, 2009 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Adam Lucifer

I come from the perspective that a third part of the Angels were expelled at the time of the "Great war in heaven.

In Revelations we see a retelling of this rebellion by some of the Angels.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
  4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born....
  7 And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
  8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
  9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

The underlined portions in the quote may represent the Angels (stars) that were in heaven that were cast out.

I believe that God had billions of angels when this War in heaven occurred, So one third of that was a significant number. I believe that their are now Billions of Satan's angels on the earth now trying to frustrate the work of God, but God has at least 2 thirds as many "Good" angels to counter this. Therefore he already had an army that could have taken out the "bad" Angels if God had wanted this.

I Believe if God wanted to, he could stop evil in the world and completely put Satan under his feet. He does not do this because for us to have free will completely, we must be presented with a choice to follow him, or conversely a choice to reject him. Only under these circumstances can Man really have free will.

In my opinion there was no other way. God knew that Adam would Fall, and Satan and his Angels were put on the Earth as test to see if we could be faithful in all things and thus return to him whole (through the Blood and sacrifice of Jesus Christ).

Reconcile Edited: dbackers on 16th Jan, 2009 - 4:24pm

16th Jan, 2009 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Lucifer And Adam

I also see that scripture foretells of Christ at that time. I hope we are not spilling this into a thread that already existed. I have seen where some say each chapter or day was 10,000 years long in geneses. I ponder is this the day light and dark were split on earth.

I still get the feeling man was created to fill a void perhaps it is the replacement of the fallen.

I hope Harkon reads that about the dragon it might help in his search as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
16th Jan, 2009 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Lucifer Adam

I still get the feeling man was created to fill a void perhaps it is the replacement of the fallen

That would imply that God had a void to fill. But Does God have voids?

Rather off topic, but...

These are interesting questions. From my perspective, I question the assumption that Biblically, Lucifer was a different type of being then Adam was (a spirit)?

I also come from the perspective that Angels are humans who have not been to earth or who are resurrected Humans. If Angels are Humans (as I believe) who either have not been born yet or Humans who are Resurrected, this puts a new spin on the Adam/Lucifer relationship (I believe the fallen angels were humans who were denied the opportunity to be born, and thus they want to posess the Bodies that live her now). I don't expect the discussion to go that way, but I wanted to state up front what I believe.

Post Date: 17th Jan, 2009 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Lucifer And Adam
A Friend

Lucifer Adam The Bible Revealed

I do not believe that god has any voids. I believe that he has a plan but just what that plan is I have no clue. I am not sure I want to know as my head will probably explode from the mass of information.

I will make a comment on your off topic too. I do not believe the angels are human or ever were human. I think they are extraplanerary beings who do the bidding of God. I believe that humans are vastly different then the angels.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lucifer And Adam

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,