Are Mormon Church Policies Inspired By God?

Are Mormon Church Policies Inspired God - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 4th May, 2014 - 11:54am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
30th Apr, 2014 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

There are a lot of policies the Church has with regards to a variety of issues: Do you think they are inspired or not necessarily? Why/Why not?

Sponsored Links:
1st May, 2014 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

God Inspired Policies Church Mormon Are

It is said that the President of the Church has revelations everyday, church policies can very likely be inspired of God. Remember he (God) sets the rules of the church.

1st May, 2014 - 3:31pm / Post ID: #

Are Mormon Church Policies Inspired By God? Studies Doctrine Mormon

So are you saying [church policies are inspired by God], they aren't or it depends?

1st May, 2014 - 8:32pm / Post ID: #

I personally believe [and it is my opinion that church polices are inspired by God].

Post Date: 2nd May, 2014 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Name: Fielding

Comments: I believe they are inspired on church policy. However, I do believe the Lord allows some leeway at times. I am thinking about the time the church officially changed the duration of full time missions from two years down to only eighteen months. It didn't take long for them to decide that was a mistake and switch back to two year missions.

3rd May, 2014 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

I think some may be inspired but not all. There are policies that I do not think they are linked to inspiration but simply common sense and security issues.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th May, 2014 - 1:26am / Post ID: #

Are Mormon Church Policies Inspired God

I think they try to be inspired as much as possible. I think a lot of it is more trying to fulfill a calling. We are told to teach our Children Light and truth, the church finds a way to fulfill this commandment by creating primary and Family Home Evening. We are told to watch over the church and to pray with members, so we have Home and Visiting Teaching.

Its that they try to find the best way to fulfill the commandments that are given, they seek the guidance of the spirit and do the best they can.

4th May, 2014 - 11:54am / Post ID: #

Are Mormon Church Policies Inspired God Mormon Doctrine Studies

I think church policy is a rough stone rolling. Just like it's leadership - [so are the polices].

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Are Mormon Church Policies Inspired By God?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,