Buying 'As Is': A Deal Worth the Risk?

Buying ' As Is' Deal Worth Risk - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 25th Sep, 2009 - 10:42pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The Washington Post Real Estate section provides news,and listings for rental properties and homes in DC,Virginia and Maryland. Post Real Estate also includes discussions and blogs on DC metro area real estate issues.
Post Date: 26th Jul, 2009 - 6:10am / Post ID: #

Real Estate Related News

Take it or leave it, the two small words say. When a seller lists a home "as is," it means he can't or won't negotiate with the buyer over any fixes or credits.

Source: Wash Post Real Estate

Sponsored Links:
25th Sep, 2009 - 12:54pm / Post ID: #

Risk Worth Deal Is As Buying

I am very suspicious of the "As Is" ads. There are lots of them in Ebay. Particularly when the houses are very cheap. Usually, the roof is in very bad shape or the house is very old.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

25th Sep, 2009 - 10:42pm / Post ID: #

Buying 'As Is': A Deal Worth the Risk? History & Civil Business Politics

I'm pretty confident that you can find great deals like this. You see, a lot of times people don't want to take the time to fix the house or they don't have the cash but doesn't mean the house is in a terrible shape. I don't believe much in these online auctions so if I would consider to buy a property with these characteristics then I have to see it.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

> TOPIC: Buying 'As Is': A Deal Worth the Risk?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,