Favorite Lds Board

Favorite Lds Board - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 6th Aug, 2009 - 5:13pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

?
Poll: Which LDS Board is your favorite in this Community?
  LDS Deep Doctrine       33.33%
  Mature LDS Board       66.67%
  Book of Mormon       0.00%
  Focus on Christ       0.00%
  Lesson Preparation       0.00%
  Historic LDS Profiles       0.00%
  Living LDS Profiles       0.00%
  Return Missionaries & News       0.00%
  LDS Authors & Musicians       0.00%
  LDS Singles & Hangout       0.00%
  LDS Activity Center       0.00%
Total Votes: 3
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
5th Aug, 2009 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Lds Board

Take Off Your Blinders!

I know you LDS Doctrine enthusiasts like to check on what is new in the main LDS Deep Doctrine Board (here where you are reading this Thread), but don't forget, we have other LDS related Boards with some very interesting Discussion. For instance the LDS News & RM Board has many Threads to stretch the mind. My personal favorite is Focus On Christ which was started out of interest of promoting Him to whom we must look for our Salvation. Which is your personal favorite out of the LDS Boards here? I will start a poll too.

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2009 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Board Lds Favorite

It is hard to decide because I have several favorites: Focus on Christ, Mature and LDS doctrine. If I have to choose one, probably will be Mature because I learned a lot discussing and researching some very deep stuff there.

6th Aug, 2009 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Favorite Lds Board Studies Doctrine Mormon

I don't have access to the mature board yet so cant vote for that one but so far I'm enjoying the LDS board I didn't have a chance to answer many threads yet but I will.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

> TOPIC: Favorite Lds Board

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,