Danger: Using Generators In Your Home

Danger Generators Home - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st Jan, 2009 - 7:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

31st Jan, 2009 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Did you hear about that family of three that died during power loss because they kept a generator running in their garage? They died of carbon monoxide poisoning. Be very careful if you use one of those, make sure there is an escape for the exhaust, better yet keep it in it's own quarters.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2009 - 7:31pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Home Your Generators Danger

Yes I heard about that. I have my generator outside when I have it in use. I am not one willing to chance it. I hope others take serious heed of this and vent their homes.

31st Jan, 2009 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Danger: Using Generators In Your Home History & Civil Business Politics

Seems like one more death occurred and the public safety officials actually sound annoyed that people are not listening to their many warning about using generators indoors.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3224 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2009 - 7:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Home Your Generators Danger

I guess people do not know how to read the instruction. It says right on the first place to use only in a well vented area. DO not use indoors.

> TOPIC: Danger: Using Generators In Your Home

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,