30 Second Super Bowl Ad

30 Super Bowl Ad - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 3rd Feb, 2009 - 5:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

31st Jan, 2009 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

30 Second Super Bowl Ad

30 Second Super Bowl Ad

If you had the surplus money will you spend US$3,000,000.00 for a 30 Second Super Bowl Ad? Yes, that is the cost and of September 2008 the network sold 85% of the allotted time in an instant, but after the fall of the economy they are finding it hard to get the other 15% sold.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2009 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

30 Second Super Bowl Ad
A Friend

Ad Bowl Super

I am sorry but if I had that money I would not be wasting it on a 30 second commercial. I would be buying a nice private island in the south pacific.

31st Jan, 2009 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

30 Second Super Bowl Ad Sports & Fashion Music Movies

One person on CNN said that some companies still buy it to show the public and their competitors that they are strong still and can afford it. Companies like FedEx refused to spend the money this year because they believe it sends the wrong message to employees.

Post Date: 31st Jan, 2009 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

30 Second Super Bowl Ad
A Friend

Ad Bowl Super

I can see some companies doing it to prove to their competitors that they are still strong but I believe that is the wrong message to send to their employees.

2nd Feb, 2009 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

Ad Bowl Super

Did you see the Doritos ad where the one guy throws the crystal ball and says free Doritos for everyone. laugh.gif

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2009 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

30 Second Super Bowl Ad
A Friend

30 Second Super Bowl Ad

I liked that one especially when they guy asked if he was getting a promotion. smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: 30 Second Super Bowl Ad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,