The Incredible Hulk

The Incredible Hulk - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Feb, 2009 - 3:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Discuss  The Incredible Hulk 2000s
Post Date: 6th May, 2008 - 7:41am / Post ID: #

The Incredible Hulk

The Incredible Hulk

What is your review for the film "The Incredible Hulk"? Do you plan to see it or if you have seen it please give a review here.

The Incredible Hulk
The Incredible Hulk (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2008 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Hulk Incredible The

Incredible Hulk powers to the top

The remake of The Incredible Hulk powers its way to the top of the US box office, figures show.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7456252.stm

23rd Jun, 2008 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

The Incredible Hulk Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I saw this last week with Felipe. A good movie that seemed to focus for Banner's quest for a cure. Here are some thoughts:

1. The Hulk in this movie is made to look big, but not as big as the one in the first animated version 2003. For instance in the Hulk 2003 if the Hulk was shot at he would increase in size and bulk, not so in this one.

2. Lou Ferringo returns again to this film acting once again as a security guard, can't they get the guy a better role?

3. Betty and Banner make the film more of a love story.

Rate: 1 starblue.gif' /><!--endemo--> </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

26th Jul, 2008 - 6:15pm / Post ID: #

Hulk Incredible The

I enjoyed it. Hulk has come a long way from the days of Lou Ferringo on the SciFi channel. I prefer this movie compared to the first one.

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2009 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Hulk Incredible The

Reviews for the movie: The Incredible Hulk can be contributed here.
More details on this film: The Incredible Hulk, Universal Pictures/Marvel Studios, Edward Norton, Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, William Hurt, 2008 Film.

> TOPIC: The Incredible Hulk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,