Happy Diwali - Trinidad

Happy Diwali Trinidad - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th Oct, 2010 - 12:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
The festival of lights on the darkest night of the year.
19th Nov, 2003 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Happy Diwali - Trinidad

Happy Diwali 

Friends and family gather and light dias on what is supposed to be the darkest night of the year.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2003 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Happy Diwali - Trinidad
A Friend

Trinidad Diwali Happy

Ever since I been with my TRINI I have helped she celebrate DIWALI its a good time with us even though I'm not hindu and have a hard time understanding [ Loving ] is my TRINIS name she smooths out the rough spots and we go through this time hand in hand as best we can in brief I admire she because her religion is tough ,on she and me and us as a couple ,we even put up the lights to help out on this the darkest night
I know this is getting here real late but I thought I would share this little story from a canadian who has a trini girlfriend whos religion is hindu and about the woman who takes the time to help me
She be the best

Message Edited!
Admin: Max, please chill with the fancy characters or your stay here will be short. I do not have time to be editing your posts.

12th Nov, 2004 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Happy Diwali - Trinidad Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Yesterday it was Divali here in Trinidad, my family and I went around the neighboorhod to see the lights. They were so cute and our son was crazy about them. smile.gif Today I'm making curry (my family loves it) wink.gif

31st Oct, 2005 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Trinidad Diwali Happy

Diwali is on November 1, 2005 this year, will you be doing anything special? I have been invited some friends that are Hindu to their home, however, I am not sure wether I will be able to make it.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2006 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

Happy Diwali - Trinidad
A Friend

Trinidad Diwali Happy

A sikh lad I work with is celebrating Diwali today 21st with his family... is it one day or a weeks worth? Excuse my ignorance, please.

Message Edited!
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate.

21st Oct, 2006 - 12:34am / Post ID: #

Happy Diwali - Trinidad

Zero, tomorrow is the 21st wink.gif. I am not a Hindu so I am not quit sure about how long the celebration is supposed to last. Here in Trinidad where I live, they put beautiful lights only during one evening.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Nov, 2007 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Happy Diwali Trinidad

Those of you who celebrate Divali I wish you peace and happiness.

Post Date: 25th Oct, 2010 - 12:16pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Happy Diwali Trinidad Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

Indian tradition celebrates virtue over vice

Thousands of people gathered Sunday for the third annual Diwali Festival of Light in Balboa Park. Ref. Source 7

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Happy Diwali - Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,