How Thin Is Your Skin?

How Thin Skin - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 31st Mar, 2006 - 5:03am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Take the Personality Quiz and find out!
Post Date: 6th Mar, 2006 - 4:52pm / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin?

How Thin Is Your Skin?

Do you know How Thin Is Your Skin or in other words how sensitive you are to various situations? Take the quiz and find out: How Thin Is Your Skin?

Sponsored Links:
6th Mar, 2006 - 8:42pm / Post ID: #

Skin Your Thin How

I got the following:

Lamb - you are content with what is generally dished out to you, and if you do not like it you may say, "Baa..." and then move on to something else.

If someone tells me something I do not like, I reply for sure! and then move on.

6th Mar, 2006 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin? Health & Special Psychology

Lamb - you are content with what is generally dished out to you, and if you do not like it you may say, "Baa..." and then move on to something else.

I am definitely not a confrontational person. My wife, however, is quite the opposite. My belief is that being aggressive only tends to make things worse, and I am not one to care if others think I am a coward or weak. I just want the situation to calm over as soon as possible.

7th Mar, 2006 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Skin Your Thin How

Latin bison - you do not tend to put up with any bologna and will let people know it too. So long as people treat you right, you are okay.

How could it happen I didn't get a shining lil' angel, - a being I really am? wink.gif

Hat's off to the introduction of the quiz! *smile*

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin?
A Friend

Skin Your Thin How

Dog - you are willing to take most things, even those that are undeserving, but sometimes your patience wears thin and you will snap!

Post Date: 8th Mar, 2006 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin?
A Friend

How Thin Is Your Skin?

I seriously did not expect this to come back. I tend to snap and lose my temper, but my answers were based on my average response. But I often have the snap and swear response, but not enough to be influential on my life.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Mar, 2006 - 4:10pm / Post ID: #

How Thin Is Your Skin?
A Friend

How Thin Your Skin

I got

Based On Your Answers You Are:

Not surprised,when something upsets me I tend to ignore it.

31st Mar, 2006 - 5:03am / Post ID: #

How Thin Your Skin Psychology Special & Health

Dog - you are willing to take most things, even those that are undeserving, but sometimes your patience wears thin and you will snap!

This is true.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: How Thin Is Your Skin?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,