Comodo Firewall Pro

Comodo Firewall Pro - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 16th Mar, 2012 - 3:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 5th Feb, 2009 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Comodo Firewall Pro

Comodo Firewall Pro

What is your review for the Comodo Firewall Pro if you have used it before?

Sponsored Links:
5th Feb, 2009 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Pro Firewall Comodo

I did not like it. Very complicated and did not install properly even though after running a diagnostic it said nothing wrong could be found with it. I also do not like that Comodo forces you to download their anti-virus software too and then only later in the setup gives you the option not to install it.

4th Mar, 2012 - 6:03pm / Post ID: #

Comodo Firewall Pro Gaming Video & Issues Computer

I recently gave up Zone Alarm and tried COMODO again, but not the pro version. They changed their format where you can have just the firewall and it has so many improvements! Definitely recommended now and way better than Zone Alarm.

9th Mar, 2012 - 3:07pm / Post ID: #

Pro Firewall Comodo

I liked the fact that they have online assistance.

By the way for the free version if you want to install both the antivirus and the firewall at the same time you have to do it through Start -> Control panel -> programs and then change the Comodo options.

16th Mar, 2012 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Pro Firewall Comodo

I have enabled both the firewall and anti-virus on one of our computers to see how it does, but so far I like keeping my firewall and anti-virus software separate just so I don't put all my eggs in one basket.

> TOPIC: Comodo Firewall Pro

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,