Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue

5th Feb, 2009 - 7:24pm / Post ID: #

Bloodbowl

Well its new to me and I know nothing. Has any one played or heard much about this game?

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2009 - 4:46pm / Post ID: #

Bloodbowl

Never heard about it and did a quick google search and came up with a sort of football mutant type game is that it?

9th Jul, 2009 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

Bloodbowl Reviews RPG & Card Board

That is all I came up with as well thought from chat else where I had the idea it was more of a RPG adventure game.

18th Jul, 2009 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Bloodbowl

Well it probably is just with the theme of fotball and mutants. Were you planning an online version or something?

4th Aug, 2009 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

Bloodbowl

It was just a bit I seen and was curious about it. Never played mate.

21st Sep, 2009 - 1:28am / Post ID: #

Bloodbowl

There seems to be a PC version of BloodBowl, and it does surround American Football see the below image:

Bloodbowl
Bloodbowl (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Sep, 2009 - 10:10pm / Post ID: #

Bloodbowl

Yes I do believe playbypost was right then. An interesting twist on this would be either NHL from the 70's or English Football. Just think fans vs player at the end for the extended rounds.

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2012 - 7:25am / Post ID: #

Bloodbowl Board Card & RPG Reviews

Blood Bowl Legendary Edition is the legendary edition of Blood Bowl, a game originally released one year ago. Follow install" instruction of the NFO provided. Enjoy. A brutal team sport unfolding in a fantasy world based on Warhammer and American football, Blood Bowl is an incredible, brutal game in which no holds are barred as you lead your team to the Blood Bowl final! Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition is the ultimate Blood Bowl edition: 11 new playable races join the 9 races already available in the 2009 edition. Undead, Amazon, Ogres and 9 other races enter Blood Bowl's tournaments. All 20 races have their personal style, tactics and unique skills which give each game a diversity rarely seen in a strategy game. New and more impressive stadiums welcome all these new teams: from the snowy Norse stadium to the creepy interior of a crypt, a change of scenery is guaranteed!

Bloodbowl
Bloodbowl (Hover)

> TOPIC: Bloodbowl

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,